TASK 2 : LISTENING PRACTICE (DESCRIBING PEOPLE)

GROUP 2 :

1.Shelin Aurelia Lase

2.Alystha Imanuella Munthe

3.Gissele Eidelyne Simarmata

4.Tiara adiva


1. INTRODUCING MYSELF


  Hi. My name is Laura and I am 15 years old. I am an optimistic and energetic person. I have many great friends. I like dancing, reading books, playing volleyball and cooking. In my spare time, I have long curly, blond hair and blue eyes. I am tall and slim. My favorite color is red. That's why I love wearing red clothes.


2. DESCRIBING PEOPLE 1



A : What is he Like?

B : She is cheerful and fun to be with.

A : What does she look like?

B : She's brunette. She has a ponytail and blue eyes. She's very pretty.

A : How old is she?

B : She is six years old.

A : What is she wearing?

B : She is wearing a t-shirt, a red skirt and red shoes. Hello dinner is here too. Yeah, stop be sad. Young love.


3. DESCRIBING PEOPLE 2


A : What is she like?

B : She's optimistic nice and patient.

A : What does she look like?

B : She has black eyes. She is pretty tall and rather plump. She wears her hair in a bun. She also wears glasses.

A : How old is she?

B : She is in her mid-40s. 

A : What is she wearing?

B : She is wearing a blue uniform.


4. DESCRIBING PEOPLE 3 


A : What is he like?

B : He is confident and positive.

A : What does he look like?

B : He has dark short hair black eyes and a big smile. He is handsome and muscular.

A : How old is he?

B : He's around 30 years old.

A : What is he wearing?

B : He is wearing a gym suit.


5. DESCRIBING PEOPLE 4


A : What is he like?

B : He is friendly and smart.

A : What does he look like? He has a short, brown hair and green eyes.

B : How old is he?

A : He's 7 years old.

B : What is he wearing?

A : He's wearing a blue polo shirt, black, trousers and white sneakers.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Tugas 14 : Narrative Text

Tugas 16 (REPORT TEXT ANIMAL)